Intermediate-level - For “Learning Enthusiast”
This program is for more experienced learners who have a foundational understanding of project based learning and also specific technology tools. Here more complexity....and weight is given into implementing bringing ideas from the work bench to the real world.
- Intermediate programming [Python/R, basic C, algorithms, Data Science]
- Electronic prototyping [advanced analog and digital control circuitry, advanced arduino/ Raspberry PI, IoT]
- Hands on Making [product development, rapid prototyping - 3D printing, power and machine tool usage]
- Power skills [Project management, leadership, personal branding]
- Complementary skills [financial management, sales and marketing]
- Mathematics and Science [Explaining and modeling the real world using both maths and science, Mathematical and scientific communication]
Meu Labs Learning Enthusiast program is structured with 3 core modules
A structured fast track program designed to give learners proficiency in technology tools.
A semi-structured workshop where students get the opportunity to come up with creative technology solutions and implement them through an iterative design process with a focus on making ideas work for the real world.
A carefully curated replication of real-world decision-making environments where creative thinking and problem-solving abilities are honed and developed.Enroll Now